Read time: 20 seconds
The following resources will help you better understand a number of concepts and processes involved when engaging your stakeholders and the community.
- The Spectrum, developed by the IAP2 Federation, help groups define the public’s role in any public participation process.
- Power Cube is a practical resource that will help you understand, analyse and think through how to respond to power relations.
- Articles, blogs, tools and videos developed by The New Democracy Foundation.
- A range of information and practical tools around community engagement and participation from Involve UK knowledge base.
- A guide to evaluating public engagement projects from Manchester Beacon (PDF, 2.06MB).
- A guide for evaluating public engagement activities from the National Co-ordinating Centre for public engagement (PDF, 1.39MB) (UK).
- The National Coalition for Dialogue and Deliberation (USA) has a comprehensive list of resources around dialogue, deliberation and public engagement.