Read time: 30 seconds
The following toolkits have been created by other Australian jurisdictions and agencies to guide best practice stakeholder and community engagement between government and citizens.
They provide a number of resources, templates and tools that can help you when putting together your strategies.
- Stakeholder engagement framework: Australian Department of Health
- Engagement framework: Mental Health Commission of New South Wales
- Policy and guidelines on community engagement: Queensland Government
- Public participation and stakeholder engagement framework: Department for Health and Human Services, Victorian government.
- Online Community Engagement Toolkit for Rural, Remote and Indigenous Councils: Australian Centre of Excellence for Local Government
- Rural and remote Indigenous community engagement resources: Australian Centre of Excellence for Local Government